- Intuitive Graphical Interface to add and edit files, registry entries, shortcuts, merge modules, ini files entries, odbc data sources, drivers and translators, environment variables, services and service controls.
- Component and Features are displayed in a tree view allowing easy drag and drop of resources between them.
- Table Editor allows direct editing of msi tables, contains drop down lists in child tables and allows navigation from parent rows to child rows (great for viewing files in a particular component for instance). Also contains a resizing tool.
- Compresses files either internally (inside the msi file), externally in a cab file, or leaves them uncompressed.
- Projects can be validated and errors are displayed in the output window allowing click through to tables.
- Allows multiple projects to be opened at any time, allowing easy cut and paste of rows between msi’s, and comparisons.
- Allows two ways of loading the project, all at the start, or as the table is required (great for small changes in large projects).
- Create your own templates to use when creating multiple setup projects.
- Repackage software by doing before and after scans.
- Maintain and edit exclusion lists for repackaging.
- Repackage by monitoring rather than using scans.
- Create transforms for your msi’s using the transform editor.